Redtail Rise whose woods these are I think I know
19 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Joining 
Rolled pack roulette for this new character and got RR! @Avicus @Prophet - Mute (not really her name) is voluntarily mute, so she would not howl for attention at a border. I have no idea if it's cool or not that she's just gonna sit there and wait for potentially ever to see if someone shows up lololol. I assume someone would see or smell her when they came to do border patrol...

With a hare clamped tight in her jaws she approached the slopes, and the scent of wolf almost overwhelmed the scent of fresh blood. Now came the tricky part--the part where she waited and did nothing and made no noise and hoped that someone would come to her soon enough. This was a game of patience, one she had not lost yet. She hoped she would not lose it now. She hoped the offering of food would be enough to get her into this pack's good graces... if anyone came at all.

She lay down with the hare between her front paws. Sometimes, in the past, she'd had to wait days.
This character is voluntarily mute; there will be no dialogue in her posts. I write short posts.
Messages In This Thread
whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 09, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 09, 2022, 09:22 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 20, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 20, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 20, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 20, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: whose woods these are I think I know - by Mute - September 20, 2022, 04:17 PM