Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The last thing she wanted was to disturb the issumatar, so when the man tipped his head back she cut in with a quick, No, no no, I don't. Although her posture didn't change. Tulukiri did deflect some of the tension of the moment by averting her gaze and letting her tongue flick over her lips, both signs of humility (even if she didn't feel it in her heart).

When she returned to observing him, she sized him up as she would any other man of Tartok; but this one wasn't of Natigvik as he'd said, so that made him foreign. What's a wolf from another village doing here? Foreign exchange program?

That was unlikely; this man looked to be older than herself, and strong, and if he was from another village he had probably been pledged to serve Sakhmet for his skills, whatever they were.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM