Redhawk Caldera Another color in a world of black and white
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
wow, so the ancestors did come in clutch today. neon would have to remind herself to thank them once this whole ordeal was over. she would sort of nod and shake her head toward bridget as she chewed up the plants. once nice and combined, she'd smear them against the bite marks, hoping that the extra saliva didn't make it feel gross.

"hope you don't mind my cooties." she jokes to the other. "and kinda? my moms knew a lot and I kinda paid attention back then. i have a little knowledge, but not a ton. just enough to get by eating the right plants and avoiding the ones that could kill me." 

she was thankful that bridget had her eyes closed, neon never worked well under pressure anyways. eyes closed meant she worked in peace, to the best of her ability. "anyways, who's eljay? and is this your family? they seem pretty cool." neon could probably find a place here if she ever needed to, but for now she'd rather make sure her new friend survived the vicious marks on her body. however, she was still curious about the caldera and its inhabitants.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - October 19, 2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 19, 2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 19, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 24, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 24, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - November 01, 2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 02, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 03, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 07, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 10, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 06, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 08, 2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 22, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 23, 2022, 01:27 PM