Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
17 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Jackie II had been so focused on his own misery that he'd let another wolf creep up on him. He uttered a muted honk of surprise when he both pulled out a couple quills and was startled by the voice, looking up to see the raven-furred shadow of a wolf before him. Instinctively, he shrank back against the tree and bared his fangs slightly. His surprise melted away when kind words were spoken and in its place, grew resentment. 

He noticed the wolf was missing a leg. Even still, he'd managed to come not only within sight, but earshot. His brow furrowed. 

"D-d-d-you n-n-need help?" He mimicked in a high, nasal voice. He sneered. "You have a st-st-st-st-stutter, y'know that?" He droned, rolling his eyes. He grabbed a quill and pulled it out. "Way to point out the obvious, tripod. I'm poked fulla quills. Doesn't hurt a frickin' bit." He growled, grabbing at another quill too hastily, and as he fumbled it, it lodged itself in his tongue. "Hhhhhuck hhhhakes!" he exclaimed, sitting upright as he tried to grab the quill between his teeth, and jerk his tongue back so he could dislodge it- but the quill was stuck.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM