Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
17 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The slim, dark wolf came closer and Jackie II eyed him warily. It wasn't in his usual habits to let another wolf come so close to him, but this one...Well, he only had three legs, and he seemed half-scared anyway. He sized the other up, keeping his mouth shut as Crowfeather bowed his head to start plucking the quills from Jackie II's shoulder. He growled, but he held still. This was going to help him. It was going to hurt, and goddamnit it was too hard to stop himself from biting at Crowfeather for hurting him. He continued to growl, and began to shake a bit from the tension. He could feel an ache building in his jaw from how hard he was clenching his teeth together to keep his mouth shut. 

It wasn't the first time he'd been quilled. He likely still had some quills inside him somewhere, working their way through him. The other boys had mocked him, and had let him be with it, without offering help- and his grandparents had only had so much patience to spend on him, especially when he was in pain. But being left in pain made him carry more of that pain forward- and he'd use that pain to inflict the same on others. 

He wanted the quills from his face removed, and he was tired of waiting for them to be done. Once Crowfeather had plucked another quill from his shoulder, Jackie II growled and lowered his head, as though to bar him from accessing his shoulder anymore. He bared his teeth and growled, but tilted his chin up, angling his gaze away. "These ones," He uttered on a harsh breath. The ones in his face were driving him nuts. If he was already as wound up as he was about the quills in his shoulder, he figure it'd be better to get his face done sooner rather than later.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM