Blackbeak Bluff I'm sending the raven
14 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
All Welcome 
Imagine a life plagued by an untold past. Secrets have been shared, but you would die before giving them up. No one could hold you down, no matter how many times they beat you until your body lay still like a silhouette. Many times again, your heart will stop, but the rhythm always returns. 

There is one who knows this well. A man of ice; cold, but still he is lit aflame with fury. Many have wronged him, but still he stands. Today, it is as though he comes from the sea itself. A new land, he walks upon. This is not his home. But it could be. Perhaps he will make it so. 

The ravens soar in his shadow, gleaming eyes daring not to part with their master. They know his will, for it shall be done. Together, they are inseparable. Aatrox could not survive without them, yet they act upon his order. Daily, their feathers are donned upon him in a way of worship. But he is no god. Only the keeper of what secrets the black feathered creatures deliver. 

This place.. it has many secrets. And the blackfeather magus will learn them all.
Messages In This Thread
I'm sending the raven - by Aatrox - November 30, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: I'm sending the raven - by Mireille - December 07, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm sending the raven - by Aatrox - December 07, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: I'm sending the raven - by Mireille - December 07, 2022, 02:15 PM