Moonspear Clawing my way back to life
Moonspear
Envoy
183 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Joining 
@Sialuk, but anyone is welcome to intercept her. <3

She had waited long enough. A few weeks had passed with her first meeting with Sialuk. During that time she had met a handful of wolves, all with ties to Moonspear. The days were growing longer, colder. More lonely. She was not made a wolf for solitude. She was a social creature, a pack wolf at heart. Often, she found herself thinking of Sialuk and Alaric, the later of the two, she wondered if he had made it to Moonspear.

At times, she would catch herself staring up and admiring the great summit. Rekindling memories of homes of her past. And she wondered what great stories those peaks held, waiting to be told. Her timing was such that her recent travels had taken her in the opposite direction, away from the ring of mountains that Moonglow called home. Back tracking, in her opinion, would be a waste of time when her mind was already made up. While she would have loved to meet the Moonwoman, mother of Sialuk, she would settle, first. After becoming established, the Archer would focus on resuming her education.

Newly arrived at the first gentle slopes of the summit, the scent of numerous wolves both surprised and impressed her. Sialuk had done well to build a pack, with the support of so many, in such short a time. Elentari looked forward to seeing her again. Hoped her invitation still stood. Still, out of her good manners, she kept a respectable distance from the borders. She took a breath, then called out, announcing herself.
Messages In This Thread
Clawing my way back to life - by Elentari - February 10, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Argent - February 10, 2023, 11:53 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Sialuk - February 11, 2023, 12:45 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Elentari - February 11, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Argent - February 11, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Elentari - February 11, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Sialuk - February 12, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Argent - February 12, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Elentari - February 12, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Sialuk - February 13, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Clawing my way back to life - by Elentari - February 13, 2023, 01:03 PM