Wild Berry Meadow Racing empty boulevards (there I go)
7 Posts
Ooc —
Ranva — oh the sweet woman! Never desirable for superiority, never once thinking she had the skills for it! A councilor, an advisor, an attentive listener and keen follower to those who knew her best; given the talents of knowledge the many months life had given her. 

Zharille had always held a sense of power within her, but never once did she use as an advantage against Ranva. And oh it was appreciated! She could know with ease that their relationship stood on grounds of pure affection and doting for one another; a kindred tie.

When the sable woman ran, the pale followed close, taking in all she could. It was a wondrous place! If given the choice, she may never leave. But, of course, that all depended on Zharille. Would they stay, or eventually move on? The answer could not be known now, but only in the future. And so, she would not dwell—instead, she would wait, and enjoy what bliss could be found in the present.
Messages In This Thread
Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 14, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 17, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 19, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 20, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 20, 2023, 03:01 AM