Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
It felt like he'd been roaming the marshlands for hours. ”Ugh..” A long groan broke over the sound of endless squelching, long limbs pushing through the water as paws trudged in the filth below. The horrid mixture of stagnant liquid and mud surrounding only seemed to be growing thicker the further he explored, and Faelan was beginning to tire. He was already tired and his empty stomach kept giving him gentle reminders that it needed to be filled soon. But the most irritating of all, he was wet. All three were a bothersome combination.

Another sigh escaped the male as he allowed his bright eyes to peer about the open area, carefully glancing over the scattered fauna below the many towering trees that guarded the never-ending fringes of these wetlands. He mumbled to himself with each step taken, quietly searching the terrain over until all motion came to a halt. The mixed hued male remained still, except for his ears, which danced a top his head as he carefully listened to the sound of sloshing water steadying at his sides.

Faelan lifted his nose skyward, nostrils flaring as he sniffed at the cold air. A hard stare now scanned the dense terrain, and Faelan decided to take a couple small steps forward, ”Hello?” He called out. The yearling had detected the hint of another, just up ahead, not far from where he currently stood. Anxiety started to build up within his chest. The sludge rippled around him in the water as he twisted himself to quickly peer behind before turning back to look ahead once more, ”Anyone there?” He questioned as he remained unmoving. The young male now questioning whether calling out had been such a bright idea.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - March 10, 2023, 06:14 AM