Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
4 Posts
Ooc —
From his ventures quenching his thirst, a sound found his ear. Someone sent a soft croon. A friendly noise, as that; almost knowing and familiar. But this individual was not in fact familiar to him. None here would have been.

Turning warily, a leveled gaze found sight of the stranger. Momentarily, he was confused as to why she approached him in the way she had. Maybe he should have felt honored? But he didn't. Instead, he felt furtherly cautious and slightly taken-aback. 

For a long while, it seemed, Senayo plainly stared, waiting for some additional movement or some form of explanation as towards her behavior.
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM