Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
4 Posts
Ooc —
The initial approach of this wolf and their present response to the man were entirely different. Rather than beckon him once more, she would lunge, aiming to hurt him in any manner she saw fit.

Though, Senayo had little time process this change before the moment came to act on evading her teeth. He did not want to fight her, as this had not been his original intention. And he would make this known, lest he let her anger get the better of him and drive him to violence he did not desire.

In response to her sudden attacks, the dark furred man would carefully step back small paces at a time, chin high to keep clear of her furious blows, and ears pinned high. Her teeth came for him eagerly, and where they snagged, he ignored, focusing on trying to deter her thought of him. He was no enemy, nor did he want to be. Would she not see this? Would he be forced to fight his way out?
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM