Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
4 Posts
Ooc —
She had accepted his mannerism, but mistaken it for surrender. What was he surrendering? This was no battle, and he was no enemy. But perhaps, in her eyes he was.

Pacing, Senayo watched the woman. And after a moment more, he began to move. Not towards — around. He did not assume she would be welcoming if he approached so suddenly. But he intended to greet her, and in the way he was accustomed. 

Prancing, now, he circled. Tail high, chin high, but eyes leveled, filled with the farthest thing from hostility. 

Her scent wafted near as he moved. He took it all in, familiarizing himself. But still, the distance remained. If she snapped in defiance, Senayo would have time to retreat a step or two.
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM