Emberwood i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
naturalist thread
all welcome

The nights were getting longer and the sun was fading away. That was what Galileo had begun to notice as the last weeks of Autumn began to roll by. Out of all the seasons, Spring held a special place in his heart, though the russet spectacle before his eyes didn't fall far behind.

He walked as quietly as his heavy paws would allow him, though the crisp rug of dried leaves underneath his feet didn't help much either. He had begun to walk away from his den without a real destination in mind; as usual. It was a habit that had stuck after his long years of being a loner, he still wore those quirks and habits upon his sleeve like an old tattoo made in his teenage years.

He was a veteran now -- or at least that was the road he was taking.
Like the slowly melting sun, he would one day sink too.
Until then, the peppered male planned to do indulge in the simple pleasures in life that with age, he had learnt to appreciate more.
Autumn was one of them.

Messages In This Thread
i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth - by Galileo - October 28, 2014, 09:52 PM