Great Bear Wilderness the freshman
Moonspear
Envoy
183 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Keeping some details vague, for now.

The time had come for Elentari to accompany Sialuk to the village of her mother. Moonglow. She had been looking forward to this trip. To see the village in which the star woman's own blood made her home. To meet the respected healer herself, to know the woman who had brought up a fine daughter. A wolf she was proud to call friend. As a sign of warmth and of the bond she wished forge ever stronger, the Archer came with a gift. A fresh pelt, draped neatly over her shoulders. Trading furs and skins, she knew, was favored between the clans.

"It can't hurt to ask." She agreed, walking comfortably at her silver counterparts side. Some time had passed between the chat they had in her den. Elentari carried herself with a new air now. A new outlook over the matter. "But I am not getting my hopes up." A pause in her step, blue eyes connecting with amber. Instead of answering her question, she veered from it. Feeling it did not matter which answer she might give. "Sialuk, a while ago on one of my forages away from the Spear, I searched for his scent. There was no trace of him." She did not sound sad. Just accepting. "If he truly is gone, then I am prepared to move on." She set her lips firm, slightly. "I will not waste my energy chasing shadows."

An Archer through and through. A woman who knows what she wants.
Messages In This Thread
the freshman - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 01, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 05, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 05, 2023, 10:42 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 02, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 03, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 04, 2023, 04:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 09, 2023, 12:53 PM