Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sorry for the delay (and this reply) had some veeeery important tests these past few days, muh brain ded.

She watched him pick the filth from betwixt his paws, it reminded Etephyr of her own and so she mimicked him. Laying beside her tree, rooting through her own sore paw pads, the hair thin from all the travels she's done. Even before Omniums appearance. He was well seasoned in travel, much more than she. A little jealousy slipped through at his proven prowess but she knew if she paid attention, there may come a day where she would come out from mountains unscathed.
Rolling her eyes at Omniums compliment, Etephyr thought of what she wanted most. She decided rather quickly but didn't quite verbalize it. Only humming with recognition of what she wanted. "Wait here." Is all she said. Hauling herself up quickly, Eteph trot to the edges of the willows, close enough to still see her but far enough her details were indistinguishable. Comfrey was the first of what she picked, small patches of it peppered the outer edges of the forest, the plants strongly preferring sunlight. Then poppy that hugged the mountain but only a modest amount, it wouldn't take much.
Etephyr returned, sporting purple flowers and green bulbs in her maw. She had learned of poultices the year past, by a woman whos name she couldn't recall, but since then Etephyr had only grown more fluent in herbalism. She wasn't an expert but she knew enough to stave off infections. For a fleeting moment, Ete thought about how poorly she treated her medic but it was quickly washed away by her sins of today. Omnium, she looked to him, placing the herbs down. "A poultice for sore paws or aching wounds, which I only seem to have because you're such a master traveller." Etephyrs head bobbed side to side with the lowly emphasized words, rolling her eyes. She was only teasing, evident by the poorly hidden half grin pulling at her face. Plucking comfrey from the pile of herbs, Etephyr began to chew with her molars, unearthing the bitter taste with each chew. "You are welcome to take some." She invited, temporarily storing the mash in her check. "You do know how to make a poultice, yes?" Eteph laid back down, placing the herbs just ahead of her paws.  
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM