The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
28 Posts
Ooc — Free
His anxiety greatly diminished with the disappearance of her own pearly whites, and it brought him some added comfort. The tension laden in their shoulders seem to drop with a deep breath for comfort. Yellow eyes were quick to look elsewhere with the intense eye contact tethering them together as her silence stretched on. He did watch her out of the corner of his eye, tilting his slender head to the side as she scratched at her ears. Perhaps there was something wrong with them? 

His attention was caught as his mind trifled through the reasoning, and then the prior events occurred to him. Any wolf would have heard the gravel falling between the two of them from the ledge, but the stranger had not reacted to it despite the loud sound that had reverberated from it. Maybe there was something off with her ears, and the lack of communication aside from the noise that escaped her was blatant. It was a foreign concept to them as they considered it. They looked over her cream pelt with curiosity as if it would jump out with the explanation printed on her fur in their shared silence.

An idea occurred, and Wicken stretched their left leg forward to paw at the air to grab her attention. Wicken moved himself closer to the ledge, hesitating to ensure the closer proximity was alright. Ever the gentlemen. He then pawed at his mouth with a lifted eyebrow. A small chuff escaped him. A question. Could she speak?
For clarity, Wicken uses he/they pronouns in all threads for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM