Greatwater Lake But baby, if I had to choose
Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Khaba was not the only one who was displeased, after all that had transpired today. Aliki was still a ball of pent up aggression and hormones, after having to contend with Wallace.

That part was over. Two other females had arrived on the scene, but only one had tried to help. It was Selena, she noted, who stood back and did nothing. She may be new, but to Aliki, this was unacceptable. A pack was a unit. They worked together. Had each others backs. Or, that's how it was so it was supposed to go.

While Khaba expressed his anger, circling Selena, Aliki edged closer. She could already tell from her body signals, that she was a more submissive individual. She knew nothing about her on a personal level. Nor did she have anything of such nature against her. The way in which she acted now was purely out of instinct. Of the drive to enforce her point.

She rushed the dark female, hackles raised and tail high. A series of deep, stern growls rumbling in her throat. She bowled towards her, aiming to pin her down. Beneath her, in a classic display of disciplinary dominance.
Messages In This Thread
But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 16, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 16, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 17, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 17, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 19, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 19, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 24, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 24, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM