Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
for injured @Finley and maybe @Blue Willow so it's not extremely awkward haha

The minute the reminiscent fragrance of his look-alike waffed into his nostrils he shook his head and groaned. He had heard nothing about the bear attack or about Lasher's rescue act. He had been to busy mapping the surrounding lands to even catch up with the latest gossip at the Plateu. The underlying truth to why he was avoiding the Plateu in the first place was because, despite the long month that had gone by, the place still reeked of her.

Her image was still engraved in the trees and the clouds, but especially in the stars that at night raced past his head, crying out in pain as they too missed her face.
The memories that they had built together still stood fresh in his mind, even if with her departure she had tore them apart.

Unconciously his legs began to reel him in, taking him closer to the medic's den where she laid, bruised up and battered up. After arriving, he lingered around the far side of the clearing with his ears pinned to his skull. He could feel his pulse begin to race as he began to connect the dots; realizing that her intoxicating fragrance was not product of his imagination and that what was even worse neither was the metallic scent of blood laced with it.

He allowed a worried grumble to bubble from his throat, as if to summon any entity present to come and wake him from the frightening nightmare he was wrapped in.
Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM