Dawn Treader Valley nobody move, there's blood on the floor
15 Posts
Ooc — box
The damnable boy.

You do not know me. He took a step forward, snorting a breath from his nostrils, like a bull being led into a slaughterhouse.

Do not presume you do, Roman. His ears went back, but his face did not move, no wrinkled lip, no flash of teeth.

Everything i have wanted, I have gotten. I am Free, I Freed myself and my sisters. I have never held respect for anyone but my fellow soldiers, and they have respect for me. He snorted.

I wish no part in politics. I wish no part in your politics. You will not gain my affection. You will not gain my ire. I am not made for them. Your quarrel lies with Andromache, and Andromache only. His eyes remained hard, but he slipped back into silence, only breaking it to clear his throat.
euryalos does not speak common, he only speaks greek. dialogue will be mostly written in english, but he is speaking greek.
Messages In This Thread
nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 12, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 14, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 14, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 14, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 16, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 16, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 16, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 21, 2023, 09:19 PM