Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
4 Posts
Ooc — Macy
I'm real life friends with Flash, and he suggested the thread title. :P

@Shadow

Mina walked among the trees, moving swiftly between them. It was autumn, and it was time to hunt. In the year she had spent alone, she learned how to hunt birds and small creatures. In a small clearing, a bird sweetly tweeted as it landed in front of Mina. With a quick slash of her claws, the bird was bleeding on the floor, leaving a fresh scent of meat hanging in the air. Mina dug in, quickly checking her surroundings before eating. Once, a coyote caught her and she was forced to abandon her prey. When she finished gobbling up the bird, Mina sniffed the air. There was a smell of a group of wolves, their scents mixing and swirling around. A pack nearby, perhaps. It was near winter, and prey will be hard to find. Mina decided to join a pack now, before winter was here. Hopefully, she will be accepted into this one instead of being turned away for the harsh and cold winter.
Mina sniffed the air as she walked, getting closer and closer to the scent of wolves. She spotted the border and stood just behind it, spinning around to check for other wolves. There appears to be nobody around, so Mina gave a soft woof, hoping to attract someone's attention nearby.
Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM