Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
For @Sitri; I like how I said I'd post this after din-din some odd 30+ hours ago... x_x

For a couple of days, the season seemed to hold onto something from the past. Almost unseasonably warm, the brisk winds hadn't seemed so icy. But as the day began and rolled into the afternoon, the weather shifted. Those winds turned back to their icy gales; the temperatures dropped and reminded Mordecai of how fickle the end of autumn really was. It was as though it were more turbulent than spring into summer, and perhaps it truly was that way. He had intended to reach some of the higher climes of their territory on that day, but instead found himself confined to the lower pieces of the basin.

Following a stream not unlike the one he had led Dijax to, the fledgling leader found himself unusually absent of thought. He took in the sights and smells instead, relishing in a past-time long set aside in their preparations for winter. Things were coming together however slow and sure, and Mordecai could only hope that it would be enough to get them through. He found himself seeking to rally them all together soon, but it was more of a matter of when. There were things he had to be sure of and among those were the fractured pieces of his fellow long term pack mates.

Pausing to gather himself along the winding banks of his narrow stream trail, the tawny Ostrega drank. The water here too had grown cold with the lengthy season's close, but it was still refreshing. In spite of this, he did not find the rejuvenation he sought from it, but it was also a start. His confidence in the Spine's well-being strengthened all the same.

band of horses — the funeral
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM