Little Goat Mountain I never trust a narcissist
4 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
For mama and/or sibs! @Mira, @Athamas, @Athalia, @Amneris

The first days of opened eyes were full of wonder and intrigue. There was much to see, and yet it felt like there was so little time to see it all. Before, there had been only sounds and smells. Some points of which it was all too much, though he'd grown accustomed. But now with sight added to the mix, it was as if he'd already become a man in the place of a child. The knowledge he possessed through these senses brought the world to its knees in his very (brand new) eyes. Or, more-so, everything within this meek den, as he'd yet to venture beyond.
On this particular day, Ashkova felt like being adventurous. Wriggling his way past his littermates, the boy heaved his childishly pudgy weight toward the archway leading out. Immediately, a waft of new scents flooded through his nostrils. In nearly stunned him, truth be told. But there was nothing about it to deter him from going onward. And so, he did. 
All but forgetting those he was leaving behind, the boy continued to writhe, half walking and half dragging himself, as he'd yet to find full balance within his figurement. Grass crinkled beneath his paws. Miniature stones jabbed at his pawpads. Dust flew with every scraping movement against the earth. There was no surprise of his thoughts, for his expression said it all. Contorted upon his visage, a plain, prideful grin. No longer was he hidden within a den, but rather exposed to this new world that he'd been brought within. From a womb, to here. And he didn't plan on going back. Ever.
Messages In This Thread
I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 06, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 07, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 08, 2023, 12:33 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 13, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 15, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 15, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 17, 2023, 01:24 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 18, 2023, 07:57 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 26, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 28, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - October 05, 2023, 10:25 PM