the lonely mountain
<i><span title="my sun and stars">Shekh Ma Shieraki Anni</span></i>
22 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Set near Ouroboros Spine. For @Mordecai.

Kadezj, as insufferable as he could be, was Justice's responsibility. She had sworn herself to him and although she wasn't pleased with the way things turned out, she was an honorable and loyal wolf. That being said, she did need her time away from him. It was a sunny yet brisk day and Justice was seeking a pack to join, one that would help Kadezj heal. She was uncertain about it, though, considering that once he was healed and he had gathered enough followers, he would probably strike out on his own, taking Justice with him.

She pushed those thoughts of the future away when the scent of a nearby pack caught her attention. Justice stalked through the woods and found herself looking at a ring of lonely mountains towering in the distance. Watching the area carefully, the golden wolf inhaled all the scents of the area. One particular scent was strongest, coming and going toward that circle of mountains. What pack was this? She moved forward, nose to the ground to investigate the scent, careful to not stray too close to the pack's borders.
Messages In This Thread
the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 17, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 18, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 20, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 20, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 23, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 23, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 24, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - December 06, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:30 PM