Blacktail Deer Plateau act as if you care
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
?
I should really finish up some threads before creating new ones XD but I have wanted an Amelie thread for a while. She's the only one I believe Dante still hasn't met (even though she isn't in the Plateau anymore :( )

Dante was on a patrol when he caught sight of her, the elusive Amelie. He'd sought her out a couple of times after gaining leadership, hating the fact that he hadn't met all the wolves he was to lead yet, but always she was elsewhere, busy he supposed exploring other lands. He did not mind it, but it weighed on his mind that one would reside in his pack who did not know him.

Not having spoken with Blue Willow on the subject, he had assumed her absence these past few days was the same. If he had known she intended to have left by now, he may have thought twice in greeting her now. He did not know her and had no away over her decisions. She had not come to him, so he would have assumed she was old enough to make her own mind up.

But unaware as he was, he let out a bark in greeting. "Amelie, hey!" Blissfully unaware that she probably wasn't looking for his company right now.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
act as if you care - by Amelie - November 24, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - November 28, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 07, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 08, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 01:28 PM