Blacktail Deer Plateau act as if you care
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She was right, in a way. Dante couldn't fathom what had been done to her that she felt so strongly about needing to leave. Not here, a place where a home lay for any who chose to embrace it. If he could have heard her thoughts, he would have wondered at the youth of the plateau and their idea that the promise of new children was an immediate dismissal of the old. But he could not, and so simply looked at her as she emphatically denied that he could understand.

"If that is how you feel then I cannot stop you, nor would I attempt to turn you from a path you think best. But know you will be missed. And that, should you choose to return, there is a place for you here so long as I am able." He knew it was irregular to allow a return, but she was young, as had been Junior. Sometimes the world needed explored before a home could be found. He did not know if that road would lead back here, but he wished to say it anyway. Even if he did not know her, she had been a part of these lands longer than he, and he felt she was owed at least something for that.

"I will say this, though. If you go far west... Be careful. Some you may meet... Well, it would be better for you if you did not." He would rather not have her running into his father's band, though he doubted she would go that far. And hopefully Atrix's territory had not grown by much.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
act as if you care - by Amelie - November 24, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - November 28, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 07, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 08, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 01:28 PM