Duck Lake whack-a-mole
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Sunlight seemed to stream down from overhead, which was an oddity based on the sudden change in temperature that had taken hold of the Teekon Wilds. It was early in the afternoon, and while Siv was certain that she had better things to be doing than to be setting out to explore some unknown terrain, she was also in need of a break. Siv was high-strung on anxiety. She had found it ebbing into the important parts of her life, and while she had been able to force it down in previous attacks, this time was not so easy. The coywolf female set out at a brisk trot and found herself some many landscapes away, blue eyes following the lapping of waves against a sandy shore. Her face was crinkled in a frown, and the chilly wind that nipped at her neck also pulled her fur in odd directions, causing the girl to appear somewhat forlorn.

She had never seen that particular area of the Teekon Wilds. She had spent a vast majority of her time near the caldera – which she did not regret. A small huff fell from her nostrils as she peered curiously towards the water. Part of the girl seemed to regret the decision she had made to join Fox’s pack, and then the other half of her believed that it was one of the best choices she could have made. They were her family; they were more family to her than her own blood had been. And yet, Siv Savoy longed to know what her father was truly like. If only to see how much she looked like him.
Messages In This Thread
whack-a-mole - by Siv - November 26, 2014, 02:48 AM
RE: whack-a-mole - by RIP Star - November 26, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: whack-a-mole - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: whack-a-mole - by RIP Star - November 30, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: whack-a-mole - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 02:19 AM
RE: whack-a-mole - by RIP Star - November 30, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: whack-a-mole - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:32 AM
RE: whack-a-mole - by RIP Star - December 28, 2014, 11:10 PM