Redhawk Caldera Overcast
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
<3

Edit 1/21: Editing in a conclusion. If you want to revive at any point, just let me know!

"Oh, I'm going to do that," Elwood replied promptly when Siv suggested that he reverse his own name before giving it to his child. "You've now doomed my firstborn to a life of Doowle," he laughed. Some names might have sounded kind of neat backwards, but his wasn't one of them.

He paused for a moment, imagining -- like Siv -- what the caldera would look like if it was overrun by mini Peregrines and Foxes. Tiny little black and red pups, wreaking havoc everywhere they went -- and leaving confusion in their wake. The thought was dizzying, but he knew that even if the Alphas' children weren't named after them, they would still be busy little buggers.

Siv then redirected the conversation, indicating that she had interrupted him and then completely derailed him. He chuckled, shaking his head gently. "Nah, it's not a big deal. If we come across something interesting, we can shut our yaps for a bit," he said, sweeping his nose across the snow and inhaling. No exciting scents jumped out at him, so he shrugged his shoulders and kept moving forward slowly. "So how long have you been with the caldera?" he asked, genuinely curious. Some wolves, like Finley and FitzDutiful, had come from Blacktail Deer Plateau with Peregrine and Fox -- and others, like himself, had joined them after the fact.

Over the next few hours, Elwood enjoyed getting to know Siv. He quickly added her to his list of friends within the caldera, and though she wasn't someone he would spend a lot of time with in the future, he was glad to have her company on that day.
Messages In This Thread
Overcast - by Elwood - November 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - November 30, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 26, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Overcast - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Overcast - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:05 PM