Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Morning broke like an egg, dripping molten yellow light like runny yolk over the frosty mountaintops. Before long, it seeped down their steep flanks to the forests below. Tiny fingers of sunlight crept into the den Turquoise and Rivet shared, eventually reaching the Gunner's closed eyelids. They fluttered, opening even as the tawny she-wolf raised her head from its perch atop the slope of Rivet's back.

Afraid to move—lately, the slightest movement made her feel like crap—Turquoise lay very still for a while, even as the cobwebs of sleep receded. She could not ignore the terrible case of cotton mouth assaulting her for long, however. With a groan, she began to push herself to her stockinged feet. She moved gingerly, trying not to jar her sick body too much.

Surprisingly, she didn't feel nearly as cruddy as before. Tentatively, Turquoise stretched out her long legs and took a few steps toward the den's entrance. She felt a little tired but otherwise relatively normal. "Oh, buíochas a ghabháil Dia," she murmured. Reminding herself to still take it easy, she padded through the foyer and outside.

After drinking from a nearby puddle and licking the stray droplets from her lips, she swiveled and peered back into the cozy dwelling. "Hey, Riv," she called quietly. "Pssst, wake up, sleeping beauty!" When Rivet didn't immediately stir, Turq reentered the den and stood over her, tugging playfully at the tip of the DeMonte's right ear before nuzzling her brow.
Messages In This Thread
Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 10:00 AM