Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
@Finley bebe come to me

The reflection that stared back at him from the water was not his,even if the face reflected over the water's surface had his same olive eyes and his same platinum colored fur, it was depicted a completely disorted image of himself compared to what he had last seen himself as. He refused to awknoledge the angry wolf with dark circles weighing under his eyelids as himself, but to his dismay there was no other wolf around to claim it either.

After a few more seconds of staring intently at the water's ondulating ripples that distorted the image even further, Finn rose his head hastily, his eyes trailing around his surroundings. He knew very well what he had come here for. It had not been the random movement of his paws what had brought him near the edge of the Caldera. In fact he had initally intended to go straight to the border, but he soon realized that with every step he took his heart tore up a little.

He would need his heart to be intact (or as intact as it could be) for the next step of his journey. Though his rage towards Junior had not been yet completely extinguished of his heart, he was in a much calmer state now. He had had time to think, and gather the thoughts and words he had failed to express during their last encounter, where he had been caught off guard, and thanks to the dumb teen, had not had the chance to fix sooner.

With a deep breath and a renewed fill of air in his lungs he tipped his head back, issuing the call he had been so afraid to make before. He had an extensive repertoire of things he wanted to say to her; first of all he wanted to apologize for not having the chance to say goodbye, but at the same time he wanted to let her know that he had been glad he hadn't because goodbye was not something he wanted to say to her ever again.
He just wanted to say hello.

Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM