Redhawk Caldera who are you talking to
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
Yeah he's a butt but he's a nice butt? :P

Amon was worried for the safety of the caldera and its inhabitants, yes, and perhaps more than he should have been. They were capable. Each of them were devoted to the Alphas here and they would all protect the caldera's future with their lives; but Amon knew the Guard as well. He knew them better, actually. Five years of service in their ranks amounted to a lot of training, but it also amounted to a lot of fear - he was afraid of the Guard, and wanted to pass that fear on to Elwood. Such a thing would only be understood if the Guard actually invaded; otherwise, what Elwood thought, was correct. Amon would spend his days worrying and fretting over an attack that would never come.

That's a start. He rumbled as a response, when El brought up his own training. It would be too little too late, according to the old man. Guard kids were picked up through raiding, mostly, or sent to the front lines by Luciferus himself - his own brood from so many mothers. They started training as early as five months - and here was Elwood, practically an adult, just starting.

I think... I think I'll get back to patrolling the forest. He sounded quite tired as he voiced this. Amon wanted to rest a bit, but with thoughts of his brother filling his head, he felt the call of duty. Perhaps we can train together on another day. I can show you some of the things that I learned in my own youth. Amon cracked a smile at this quip, although the words themselves held little mirth.

Messages In This Thread
who are you talking to - by Amon - December 10, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - December 29, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 29, 2014, 11:10 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 05, 2015, 12:57 AM