Duck Lake Watching the world go by...
<span style="font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #000; font-family:Georgia;"><font color='#073863'>F</font><font color='#224462'>o</font><font color='#3E5161'>r</font><font color='#5A5D61'>e</font><font color='#4C5761'>v</font><font color='#304A62'>e</font><font color='#143E62'>r</font><font color='#143E62'> </font><font color='#304A62'>L</font><font color='#4C5761'>o</font><font color='#5A5D61'>y</font><font color='#3E5161'>a</font><font color='#224462'>l</font></span>
13 Posts
Ooc — Li

fifteen steps

Rather than sleeping, Smoke was more accurately dozing, finding himself somewhere between asleep and awake. Noises around him still existed but were dulled somewhow like they were faded or pushed to the background, yet still every few seconds his ears twitched and rotated, checking his surroundings. In contentment her breathed in a sigh and that was when he caught the scent. Another wolf. He opened one eye just a crack and saw a young male quickly backing away from him. He could not help but smile to himself at such a display. Clearly this other wolf was more nervous than he needed to be.

He gave him chance to leave with his dignity and Smoke continued pretending to sleep. He kept his breathing level and his heart rate low keping his eyes lightly closed but still he could feel the males eyes burning into him, making him uncomfortable. It was after a few moment that he was forced to speak, but his eyes remained closed and he stayed in his ball not feeling the need to move just yet. Maybe once a quick introduction was complete he could simply go back to sleeping.

"No need to rush off, I know you're there now. Why don't you come closer and tell me who you are now I've smelt you." Still without looking up he smiled to the wolf, stretching out then curling back up again.

then a sheer drop.

Messages In This Thread
Watching the world go by... - by Smoke K-A - October 20, 2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Watching the world go by... - by Galahad the Younger - October 22, 2013, 02:31 AM
RE: Watching the world go by... - by Smoke K-A - November 24, 2013, 08:31 AM