Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
perhaps @Maera ? If not I can AW it!
I feel like I'm defaulting Pink on her thread titles XD she's harder to think of them for
Manauia had been something of a ghost in Duskfire since joining. She had departed early on, choosing to remain outside the borders while she settled into life in the territory. Now though she was choosing to make her home in the woods, the trees allowing her to feel a bit more comfortable than the open space. She was not used to being so exposed but she could adapt.

She had done her part as promised, aiding in hunting and keeping a watchful eye on the borders. She had not met any of her packmates yet, that not being part of the bargain. She had promised them no harm, but that did not mean she needed to make friends with savages. She'd be happy if she did not run into them anytime soon. Yes, she was lonely, but it was not their company she craved. It would be no comfort to her.

Head held high, she made her way across the ice towards the forest. The stuff was cold on her paws, but she ignored it. In her southern home such things rarely happened, the weather being skewed in the other direction. Her first winter away had been a harsh one, but she was trained for this. By now she had become used to the other. Today she intended to finish exploring its depths. Then, for a time, her gaze would turn outwards. All information had its use.
Messages In This Thread
I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - December 23, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM