Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Hey, anyone is welcome!
In the depths of the caldera, Mikael felt a little out of place. Sure, he had been accepted into the pack and even was instated as Kappa but still he felt like he didn't belong in a place such as this. He hung on the outskirts, just on the edge of the area in which the pack was moving about and he hunkered down, eyes glancing up at the sky with a sigh and he rolled a little to the side, using a fallen branch on the ground to rub against. There was a peculiar itch along his spine and he was unsure if he'd been bitten by an insect of some sort or if something was watching him. Or someone.

He was a little uncertain of what to think of finally having a place to call home. Sure, the food and the security and the peace that came with it was all well and good, but somewhere out there was his sister and he knew not her fate. Was she alive? Dead, broken, injured, captive? Where was she? Was she okay... Did Rozari even know if he was alive? He hadn't even entertained that thought before but now it seemed the likeliest option. As he mused, he watched the sky above as the clouds moved and the gentle sway of the bare trees around him.

Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM