got nothin' in my brain [joining]
13 Posts
Ooc —
The scent of the sea drew her, and the sight of it held her, transfixed.  Sidonie stood atop a cliffside, for the first time in her young life rendered actually speechless by the sheer vastness of the blue depths that stretched and roiled before her, endlessly onto the horizon.  The pale juvenile had grown up surrounded by mountains that dwarfed most that she had seen since, and surely seeing them gave her a sense of awe at their majesty and greatness, but it was the sight of the endless ocean that for at least a moment gave this otherwise haughty, spoiled princess a sense of humility and understanding of how small she was in the world.

The moment didn't last long, however; Sidonie's emotions were fleeting and capricious and she was soon back to her flippant self, silver-dusted tail flicking as she lifted her head in a brief howl.  She primly requested a leader's presence upon the marked borders of the seaside pack, and settled back upon her haunches.  She'd never listened well to her tutors, but even so she didn't think they'd ever had any advice to give on how to join a pack. After all, she was to be Sleepy Summit's leader, she'd never have any cause to join another pack.

There had maybe been some lesson on approaching pack Alphas as respected equals, but she couldn't remember Gaius's rambling old man lecture on the subject. Sidonie scrunched up her pretty face to think hard and draw up whatever vestiges of his lesson she might recall. She'd really been too preoccupied thieving one of her sisters' bones to pay the elder male much heed... The girl sighed and flicked her ears back in a mild gesture of deference and waited. She'd just have to wing it.

At least the view was spectacular in the meantime.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM