Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
from me to you - the Beatles
@Blue Willow <3 set inmediately after this
@Lasher you are also welcome to jump in at any time

[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]Though filling himself with remains was something he had renounced to when pledging himself to the Plateau, the circumstances of the situation called for an exception. After shamelessly driving off a small female from the bear carcass at his feet, he had decided to at least put the rest of it to good use. While Finn was not a religious or in any way spiritual fanatic that believed in redemption he did think that one good deed could make up for a bad one;thought in all honesty -- and in his mind -- what he had done had not been in any way wrong he at least wanted to use the stolen treasure for more than filling his stomach.

So after eating all left overs still clinging to the bear's lifeless body he wasted no more time. Quickly, and with his sharp canines as tool he ripped the lush skim from the bones and remaining tissue, separating each bit as delicately as possible until he found himself with the pelt alone. If his judgements were correct the animal would not have died more than two days ago, which explained why the meat, as well as the coat was still in top condition.
No -- scratch that, it was perfect, and it would be been more once he delivered it to its new owners.

With this in mind he clutched the thing in his jaws, trying as best as possible not no drag it as he trotted quickly away from the forest and into the Plateau's territory. As soon as he was in, he made a bee line for the preciously dug out den he had encountered the Beta male not to long ago. Though it was him who he had hoped to run into, as he approached he noticed it was the pregnant Healer's scent which greeted him first. This only brought a wider smile to spread across his (still enclosed ) muzzle.
Maybe this could be the perfect opportunity to get himself familiarized with the female, especially before she received her pups and locked herself in her den for who knows how long.

Soon he found himself in front of the den and with a a gruff bark that alerted the woman of his presence he dropped the cleaned skin at his feet, the tip of his tail waving slowly over his back as he waited patiently for how the housewife would react towards his present.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM