Stavanger Bay It's coming at me like a burning flame
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle woke in the early morning light and she trotted to her own little get away. The one place she loved, above all else besides her shared den. It was the small little medicinal cache she had made when she and Ragnar had been fighting. It was with renewed vigor that she dug at the den. Having let it become debris filled and yucky. Sooner than she really thought about it, spring would be back and with spring came her second heat season of her life. And this time she planned on making sure she didn't screw it up. The first time was in a way disastrous. She loved her children would not trade them for the world. However, she also knew that she would trade their biological father in if she could.

So tilting her head she began to dig at the ground. Small puffs of air coming from her muzzle in a vapor like mist. Blue eyes trained on the ground in front of her. She would let the makeshift den for Gunnar. After all it had not been a permanent residence. It had been one that she and Ragnar had made quickly in their move. This would be a better one, much better. It was covered by grassy fields on one side, ideal for children to play. Backed by rocks and trees it would be hard to get too on one side and it was in a natural wind break so it was not cooler than most.

And if fate was against them and there would be no upcoming litter. Well then she would use it to hide out away from all with her scent thick upon the air. She had a while to wait, a month or so, but she believed now in being prepared and she wasn't about to get caught off guard again.
Messages In This Thread
It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 06, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 09, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 12, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 14, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 21, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 25, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 26, 2015, 09:39 AM