Noctisardor Bypass Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Blood dripped from Vector's forearm and Shadow smiled grimly, in satisfaction inwardly. First blood. It wasn't really an important thing in a fight but the Roman always sought to get the first blood every time, it was something his father hammered into him. And it gave him a sense of new determination, the sense that he could defeat his opponent. Not that he doubted his own abilities in fighting, he had been trained by Aku Nero Angelus Mortis after all. The most sadistic, brutal fighter he had ever known, yet also one of the very best warriors he had ever known.

Shadow's second attack connected, this time he felt fresh blood flow into his mouth, staining his alabaster fangs a crimson red. But it was only one attack and it did not mean he had won the battle, a cut did not mean a battle won. A battle won did not mean a war was won. He knew that, more than a lot of wolves, having been brought up in a battle focused pack. Warfare was taught. Aku, however brutal he was, still educated his sons. Unlike some warriors, his father valued words and knowledge.

Shadow's second attack connected, this time he felt fresh blood flow into his mouth, staining his alabaster fangs a crimson red. But it was only one attack and it did not mean he had won the battle, a cut did not mean a battle won. A battle won did not mean a war was won. He knew that, more than a lot of wolves, having been brought up in a battle focused pack. Warfare was taught. Aku, however brutal he was, still educated his sons. Unlike some warriors, his father valued words and knowledge.

"The question I have is,..what is an apology? I know not of such terms." Shadow smiled crookedly, grimly but wasted no breath answering him. Better to keep his strength for fighting. After all words were used as a distraction in a fight, to get you worked up and concentrating less on the movements of your opponent.

Vector then made to rush left but suddenly curved to the right, Shadow moved quickly sideways but felt the Russian’s teeth on his ear, nicking it but not shredding it. He felt warm liquid trickling down his head but ignored it. This was nothing. He could ignore this pain, it was nothing compared to what he had experienced before. Compared to having your body literally shredded? Compared to having teeth dig into the belly for a long long time? This was heaven. Or maybe not.

Damn it, the Roman cursed inwardly as Vector's paw connected with his chest, he kept his balance however and leaped away. The blow stinging but no blood was lost and that was what mattered. "As I have seen your potential, Brat." Shadow's gaze met the Russian's for a brief moment, the word Brat seemed to have another meaning than the one in the English language, perhaps it was Russian.

"Good for you," he grunted as he charged, feinting a blow to the left forepaw but leaping upwards at the last second, gleaming alabaster fangs flashing in the winter light as he attempting to sink them deep into Vector's shoulder. Shadow leaped away a moment later just to charge in once more, barreling straight into the Russian, moving away in the last moment to nip at the back hind leg.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》 - by Shadow - February 23, 2015, 08:09 AM