Neverwinter Forest you've got a boyfriend, and he's a total loser
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
i got permission from will to PP shadow. also about the other thread... well. @Shadow

The grayscale girl was out on an outrider expedition— this time she was with Shadow, her sterling Alpha. As she had been alone when she was on her other similar trips, of course she was glad for some physical comfort of another wolf. And it was Shadow.

She had found herself very much enjoying his company, though the bite of guilt was constantly on her flesh— the possibility of Paarthurnax's indifference towards a situation like this didn't occur to her, though. Crëyr still felt guilt as she spent the cold nights sleeping with each other in their makeshift dens, huddled together as he kept her warm.

They were currently at five days of travel— past Swiftcurrent Creek, over the Sunspire mountains. They were now in some kind of foreign region in the Teekon Wilds, a nice forest. Golden winter sunlight streamed through the branches, casting some sort of warm, ethereal glow on their surroundings. A delicate smile dawned on her lips.

Messages In This Thread
you've got a boyfriend, and he's a total loser - by Crëyr - January 11, 2015, 04:22 AM