Redhawk Caldera Swiss Cheese Land [Packtivity/Pack Play Session][MFT]
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Round 4! I'll end the game time with my next round, scheduled on the 24th. I also just realized that this would count for MFT. I should probably put that in the title now. :P

A territorial mate looming nearby wasn't what Somnia expected to happen when she started to 'harass' Fox. She took a step back reflexively, before remembering that she was supposed to be bugging Fox. With a mock snarl, the fiery female barreled past Somnia, who gave a playful snap in the air well above her receding tail.

With Peregrine nearby it would be easiest to make him her next victim. Except, he didn't look to be in a playful mood. Not wanting to linger around long enough to cause discomfort, she gave Peregrine a mock growl before quickly snapping the air near his side. Once that was over, Somnia quickly scampered away.

She looked around quickly for a new target. Elwood was harassing Finley and Prima, and she already delayed Fox and Peregrine, so that left Fitz. Somnia kept her eye on him, albeit feigning still looking around for a target. She slowly moved in the direction of the caches, trying to act inconspicuous. When she saw that Fitz was occupied with his next hole, Somnia darted to his cache, grabbing the two pelts inside of it before running off in the other direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Swiss Cheese Land [Packtivity/Pack Play Session] - by Somnia - January 21, 2015, 05:16 PM