The Sunspire Sunshine and whiskey
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
@Sumayl since our other one is pretty well wrapped? I have no idea where this is going but I felt like it :P whenever you have time, this doesn't have any specific place in her timeline

As was per usual this last week, Vienna was wandering with her nose in every nook and cranny from here to the mountain base. She was bound and determined to find out where Mallaidh had stashed her stuff and (though she could have probably just asked another who might know) she had made a sort of game out of the search. Find entertainment where you could, right?

Her search was twofold this time, though. She was actually hoping to run into Sumayl as well, as she had a question for him that she kept forgetting to ask. Typical enough of her. She knew he'd probably be hanging out where the preybeasts roamed, so instead of poking around her usual areas, she trotted down towards the more level ground of the pine forests.

Since she'd gotten to feeling better she'd spent more time in her usual wanderings which meant less time around him. In no way was that a bad thing (she was so happy to be mobile again!) but it was an unfortunate side effect. At least this way he too could focus more on outward things and feel less obligated to hang with her. Not that her company was an obligation, of course, she thought with a snort. She was a delight to be around.

Smiling to herself, she continued to search, every so often stopping to glance around, hoping to see a familiar figure appear.
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 15, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 17, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 25, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 31, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 03, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 11, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 14, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 11:38 AM