Blackfoot Forest sticks and stones and weed and bones
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye scanned the forest quickly, something she had learned to do with her powerful eyesight in absence of her hearing. She snapped her eyes to a form that moved slowly, head lowered, searching. The humongous wolf trotted toward the other wolf with malicious intentions, a wicked smile glued to her face. Red splotched her vision until she recognized the scent of the female. Immediately she smacked herself, knowing she should have also noticed the look of the ribs. This was Zombie. Someone she had never talked to personally, but that it wouldn't hurt to get to know now.

Hawkeye let out a bark to let know Zombie she was coming from far off, so as to not startle her. As she approached, the pitch-black wolf noted the mud covering the paws of grey, white, and rusted female. "Hello, Zombie," she spoke with an upbeat tone. "I am Hawkeye, but I am sure you recognize me from the pack meet.. although it was long ago." She finished with the last words added on slowly, almost in a reluctant manner. The midnight wolf didn't like to think of the pack being one that was scattered or disbanding. She noted the electric green eyes of the opposing female, finding them interesting and exciting.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - November 17, 2013, 09:36 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - November 19, 2013, 12:05 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - December 13, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 10:01 AM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 06, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - January 07, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - January 07, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - January 07, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - January 07, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Hawkeye - January 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: sticks and stones and weed and bones - by Zombie - January 16, 2014, 04:58 PM