girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
hoping for @Malachi :)
Sorry it's short :p
the heart wants what it wants - Selena Gomez

[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]
Winter brought cold, Autumn brought colorful leaves and bugs brought utter disgust to the young Sveijarn.
At the young age of seven months Maera already though she knew it all; that life could no longer through surprises. Thinking that she knew what tricks lied under life's sleeve was not only incredibly wrong but also dangerous. But of course, the obnoxious. Ind if a teenager was not ready to comprehend that, instead it adhered to the illogical logic that every feeling that life had to offer she had already wasted.
With grief and loneliness as her unconditional companions, laziness and vanity weighing on her and an endless hunger for the best, nothing seemed to impress the young fire child.

But,oh, little did the girl know that it was exactly in those moments of clarity that life decided to fog the your sight and spin you over.
While Maera was a passionate hoarder, life was just a bitch.
With her tail curled possessively over her back, the young mini-Tuwawi fanned over the vast expanse of the Glacier, her route undefined but her steps confident.
That until -- the familiar, yet intriguing, scent of another reached her nostrils.
Soon the female found herself following the trail of, not only another member of the Glacier, but the Alpha himself..
Despite her long time at the Glacier (in her mind since birth) she had never bothered to seek out the man, and surprisingly he hadn't either.
Today, however, that was no more.
The cat and mouse game would end today.

[/size]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM