Big Salmon Lake Tonight's Main Dish is You
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Lacinia continued to eat up until she had enough. As she ate she tried thinking of the image she saw. She felt like she knew that wolf. Thinking as hard as she could she manage to remember a little something. There was a wolf named Nexi, similar color as Lacinia. Nexi was one of her closest friends, a few memories appeared to prove that but there was nothing else. On one side she was glad to remember she had a friend but based on that image it felt as if that friend had passed away. That's how Lacinia understood it.

Kove claimed that Lacinia earned the kill all on her own. But she didnt believe it, how did she manage to do all the work without knowing how to really hunt. It just wasn't possible but she couldn't remember seeing Kove do something besides watching out. She kept silent about it as she didn't really know for sure."I remember something.. I remember a wolf named Nexi, she was a good friend of mine but if I remember correctly she isn't alive today.." She said as she walked towards Kove. Her head was starting to hurt a bit "That's all though, I wish I could remember more.." she said tiredly. She wasn't walking in a straight line either. She was feeling dizzy and didn't know how long she would be able to stay awake now after she had eaten.
Messages In This Thread
Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 24, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 25, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 28, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 02, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - February 03, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - February 10, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 10, 2015, 01:49 PM