the lay of our love - M
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Since this thread is pretty old I'm going to have this be my last post and say we can wrap it up & archive it with yours? :-)

For the moment the Viking was satisfied. His desires were sated and equally soothed by the confirmation that his sons would soon occupy her womb. Of course he doubted that they were, by any measure, finished for she would be in heat for a few more days to come and certainty he suspected they would take advantage to do absolutely ensure that she was pregnant. For now, the Northman was self-complacent with the feeling of content that had came to settle over him as his lover panted softly against him. Her question caused his scarred ears to thrust forth atop his skull, catching the sound of her voice as it lulled against the serenity of her favored clearing, adding to the tranquility of the area. “Floki, I think for one,” A homage to a dear friend that Ragnar had resolved himself to never seeing again. “And Jorunn Eitri for my second boy to name.” Unlike with his friend Ragnar could not bring himself to outright name a son Eitri, instead favoring something rare for his ilk: a second name. He never understood the need – still didn't but it sounded right to him and so it was on that basis alone that Ragnar went with it.
Messages In This Thread
the lay of our love - M - by Ragnar - February 01, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Thistle Cloud - February 01, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Ragnar - February 07, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Thistle Cloud - February 07, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Ragnar - February 08, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Thistle Cloud - February 08, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Ragnar - February 21, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Thistle Cloud - February 21, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Ragnar - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: the lay of our love - M - by Thistle Cloud - March 21, 2015, 06:50 PM