Redhawk Caldera I wish I said goodbye
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Fox?
To say she was nervous would have been an understatement. Her heart wrenched at the thought of facing any of her former pack mates, but it would weigh on her if she didn't. It had been two weeks before her father had tried to kill her, one after the meeting with Fitz. Eyes clamped shut in fear, she lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a call for company, hopefully of the gentler kind. She trembled slightly before readying herself, and sat at her position well away from the borders. While waiting, she took stock of her numerous injuries.

The cut on her neck and stomach had scabbed over and was healing nicely, but the shoulder was different. The wound cut deep, and often ripped open if Tempest ran or twisted. She new that the eerie scar, a spiral cut throw with a line, would remain for a long, long time. At least it was better then having her father hunt her down. She was free from him now, and hoped to start living a better life, a new life. She wouldn't look back, and this was the first step in correcting her mistakes.
[size=xx-small]Awwww, poor Tempest : )[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 01:19 PM