i am a destroyer
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
:o *hops on the chat*

Tuwawi's visage pinched as the narrow woman sidled towards her with an open expression and genial posture. She was thin and sharp like a burnt birch's arm, blackened at the end with a yellow stare. However, a kind greeting could not soften the red dam's scrutiny. Even the true-hearted Xi'Nuata had not been able to disarm Tuwawi's xenophobia, who had barred the Vale wolf to sojourn with Njal. She watching the sylph with a narrowed leer, just a hair's breadth from deciding to chase her away.

The nauseating aroma of salt and kelp stuck to the visitor like oil, her breed a marked enemy of Tuwawi. Not only had the witches been cohorts to the blasphemous Shearwater wolves, but the two had once devised to end Siku and drive Tartok from Arktayok peak - even roping Sterntooth into their web. The bear worshipers and sea sirens... witches were all the same to the Sveijarn, who held nothing but contempt for such animals.

When her company uttered Danica's name, a poignant feeling caused Tuwawi's stance to shift. Both Danica and Malachi had neglected to pass on the information that Larus had been scented near the Sound's border - the former departing from Duskfire too soon. Danica had been a dear friend and powerful ally... her absence was nothing but strife to the already burdened Tuwawi. "No," she spat, tone curt.
Messages In This Thread
i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:50 PM