Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Since Shadow had decided they would go and visit Paar and his pups, the golden beta had been slightly wary. Swiftcurrent Creek may take their arrival as a bad sign, and they might attack. The three of them couldn't take on an entire pack, it was impossible. As they had set out, he often lagged behind, looking out for any sigh of food or danger. He kept silent on the journey, speaking only when he was needed to.

As they traveled across the frozen wasteland, Flash found himself worrying more and more. He kept thinking back to Noctisardor Bypass, wondering if it was such a great idea to leave Hjalmar in charge. The white warrior and healer was trustable, but he was still new. Prehaps a more experience wolf would have been better. But flash knew he would never deny the offer Shadow had made, it was a sign of trust.

In his swirling mess of thoughts, Flash jolted to a stop as he realised both of his companions had stopped. He sniffed the air, smelling the pack scent. Swiftcurrent Creek. They had finally arrived. Flash started to panic again. What if Swiftcurrent creek decided that three of them were bad news? They could be severely injured. And Flash wasn't sure what he would do if he died outside of Noctisardor Bypass.

Wolf up, you little idiot!His inner self screamed. Flash grimaced. He was a coward, and those weren't part of Noctisardor Bypass. If Swiftcurrent Creek came out with a fight, he'd meet it with open claws. He kept silent, staring out to the territory as Shadow howled. Hopefully, they will leave with four pups, if not, at least one.
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM