Blackfeather Woods Dreams of Reality
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small]This starts in Great Bear Wilderness! and will end in Blackfeather Woods! Once they get there the Thread will be set as 'All welcome' @Kove
[/size]
It was dark, icy and quiet. Her senses of time and space appear to be active now. Lacinia found herself surrounded by darkness yet she was still able to see snow flakes fall lightly around her. As she turned to look behind her she saw a ringed circle with only a piece of an ice shard in it. She approached it and looked at the shard. No matter how she looked at it she was never able to see her full reflection but even the form she saw in it was a blurr. The shard reminded her of a friend who was close, Nexi.. which was the only memory she had recovered.

Suddenly a voice from the broken ice mirror spoke. "You know it's thanks to her that we are both still alive." Even though the voice was calm and soft it startled her. The first thing that came to her mind was asking if this stranger knew her. "Wait, then that means you know who I am right?!" She asked, getting her hopes up. It would be great to finally get her real back.

After a few moments of silence an answer was given. "No... I've never seen you before. Nexi was also a friend of mine who saved me." Of course that was a disappointment for Lacinia she desperately wanted to know someone who knew her.

The voice continued. "I'm aware that you have lost your memories but it is up to you to remember them one step at a time. I think the best way would be to join a pack of wolves. But be warned, I can see that you are not strong. The males will always take advantage over the weak. Don't let them target you."

Lacinia looked down at her paws, she thought about Kove. Does he count on taking advantage of her? Suddenly the voice got loud and frightening. "Watch where you place your trust!" Lacinia quickly looked at the mirror shard seeing a Fiery eye with a dark flame surrounding it. After that moment she instantly woke up.

With her heart pounding she quickly rose and looked around her. There was the corpse of a deer she had hunted with Kove and then there was Kove himself. It would appear to be early morning and Lacinia was feeling much better than the day before. She looked at Kove for a moment and realised that she was sleeping on him. What was this? She never gave him permission to be her pillow. Her dream help create a large amount of distrust towards him. Who ever spoke in her dream was right. Males do take advantage. She looked at him unhappily and counted on punishing him. She can't allow him to take advantage of her, she'll make sure to make him regret it.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 14, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 15, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 17, 2015, 06:26 AM