The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood as dawn broke, orange and lovely across the mountain range. He tilted his head and looked all about him. Shaking the cold from his limbs, and the sleep from his eyes, he began to move. He trotted slowly at first, tearing up the ground with long limber limbs. It was a beautiful day, and he was going to revel in it. He remembered briefly of his talk with Vienna. He had promised her, he would try again. Though frankly he didn't want too. He didn't want to be anywhere near Sumayl, but for his sister he would try.

It was a quandary though, because the other male was determined to think the worst of him, despite that he tried to show the best. He did not respect him, did not like him, and he didn't know what to do to fix it. He couldn't have a subordinate blatantly disrespecting him. It did not look well, especially with Amekaze leaving, he couldn't have those below him going crazy without her. It would make her not want to go again, and he did not wish that on her. He knew Ame loved to travel, loved to learn of natural things. He would not take that from her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - February 16, 2015, 09:45 AM