Wapun Meadow snow and cold and death, oh my!
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
@Crëyr

Although the ground consisted mostly of slush and vandalised greenery, Falwasi could vaguely see the beginning of the rebirth of flowers. Colors flooded her mind as she was reminded by the small sign of one of her first few days in the Creek, attempting to catch a butterfly as the spectrum of fauna tickled her grizzled body.

For the past few weeks Falwasi had remained more or less idle, waiting for Scimitar's cue for leave. The Blackfeather Woods attack had been the final straw to the Creek's miserable share of luck, resulting in wounding upon the three warriors that had gone to scout the hostage. The chamoisee woman belonged to the trio, and even with the mild scar above her eye and the fading leg wounds, she would have offered herself again if she had to — for the sake of the Creek. Not Star.

Enough time had gone by for Falwasi to grow bored of waiting around; she'd heard rumours of an individual Blackfeather wolf bothering Bazi, but nothing more. Everything was so quiet and subtle lately, any senseless wolf would not be able to catch up with reading between the lines. It only seemed a matter of time before the huntress would be chasing time.
Messages In This Thread
snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 19, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 20, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 21, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 06:53 AM